Enhanced Health & Safety Measures during the pandemic.
During the pandemic, each school director and the teachers are abreast with the latest local and state guidelines on maintaining a safe environment. All licensing requirements and CDC guidelines are followed.
Our COVID specific measures include:
- All our teachers are vaccinated against COVID as of April 1, 2021.
- Limiting the entry of families at the time of pick up and drop off to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- A sanitation station ready at the door to be used before sign-in and sign out.
- Temperature checks of all staff and visitors.
- All teachers wear masks at all times in the facility.
- Children above two years of age are encouraged to wear masks.
- Replacing field trips with virtual or in class experiences.
- Allowing one class at a time in the playground.